I have obtained a packet of information of Thomas Hamilton Wotherspoon.
The packet contains
(1) Registration of Birth of Thomas Hamilton Wotherspoon – born 5 a.m. Tuesday, 11th June 1893 in Milwaukee, Milwaukee County, Wisconsin; father Thomas Wotherspoon - pattern maker born in Hamilton Scotland; mother Dora Julia Riemann born Dubuque Iowa; Names of other issue living: Hazel Isabel Wotherspoon, Jessie Wotherspoon, and Wm. Rieman[sic] Wotherspoon,
(2) enclosed in an envelope with the return address Roeder Mortuary, Inc., 4932 Ames Avenue, Omaha, Nebraska 68104, “Discharge Papers of Thomas H. Wotherspoon”: Certificate of Honorable Discharge – Armed Forces of the United States. This is to certify that Thomas H Wotherspoon - Sergeant - was discharged from the Army of the United States by Honorable Discharge on 5 June 1919 at Camp Grant Illinois, etc.,
(3) important-looking paper belonging to John Kile Wotherspoon (who may be living),
(4) A note to Thomas c/o Bennett-Allison Co., from Carl F. Riemann, 6767 Maple Terrace, Wauwatosa, Wisconsin with cancellation of Milwaukee, May 5, 1932. and
(5) Western Union Telegram: Received at 1020 Douglas Street, Omaha Nebr. to Thomas at H W Johns Manville Co of Omaha: “If you wish to see mother alive come at once—Father”
I will send these free of any charge to a family member.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|