According to a Thomas Record, Vermont (several years ago), Nathan Record was born 1760in Massachusetts. Can this be Nathan Record, Sr? and our family's Nathan Record, Jr.?
Our family's (Carl Allen Record b 1890) notes for Merritt Record/Axie White are: Merritt & Axie had 14 children:
[note: dates are apparently hard to come by in Record Family]
1) Arthur Jessie Record b. 2/21/1858; d 1941 marr. Nellie Helen Webb; lived MA in Warwick & Orange. CH: Carl Allen Record; Addie Adeline Record Stephenson & Elmer Record. Carl Allen Record - my grandfather - had one surviving child: Jessie Belle Record-Sleeper, my mother. Carl Allen Record b 1890 d1972 bur. Sleeper Hill Cemetery, Warren Twp.,Bradford Co. at Warren Center PA. Jessie Belle Record-Sleeper still living.
3) Mattie m. to Fred Riley -- believe they lived Highgate Center,VT all their lives as everyone from Mass went home to see Aunt Mattie in VT.
6) Emma b 1851; d 1863 at 12 yrs. age
7) Herbert b 1854; d 1918 at 64 yrs age
11) Abby d 1863
12) Nellie b 1863
13) Hattie b 1865 m. _______ Newman
Do not know if these children are in correct birth order or not. These people are supposed to be born in Highgate Center VT -- believe movement to Mass. was because of the industrial revolution--people going for jobs, of course.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|