My name is Rolando Ramirez, great grandson of Silverio and Josefa Cavazos de Ramirez!
What I do know...?
1. Silverio and Josefa where married in Monterrey, Mx.
2. Silverio was from Turion/Salpica Durango (if I am spelling this correct)
3. Josefa was previously married prior to my ggrandfather and had 2-children (Eulalio and Genoveva)(last name ?/or they might have taken on the Ramirez name. (probably born around the late 1890's.
4. Together Silverio & Josefa had 4-children "Ramirez" for sure....(all born in Monterrey, MX- after 1900 thru 1912) **Juan, Beatriz, Manuela, and my grandfather Pedro C. Ramirez (born 06-28-1912/died 04/20/1978 buried in La Feria, TX)
My grandfather Pedro married Anastacia Granados in Monterrey, Mx on 06/13/1941.
1. They had four children....
2. My dad..Ricardo G. Ramirez (born in Monterrey, Mx on 04/03/1942
3. My aunt..Genoveva G. Ramirez (Brito)also born in Monterrey, Mx 01/03/1944
4. My uncle...Eulalio G. Ramirez..born in Monterrey, Mx on 02/07/1946 or 1947? but passed away as a 5 year old child...in Monterrey, Mx where he is buried.
5. And lastly my Uncle Pedro Ramirez Jr. born in Texas 10/28/1958
All are living....including my grandmother, who just turned 87 in Aug.
I keep trying to see about information regarding my ggrandfather and ggrandmother Josefa Alaniz-Tamez Cavazos de Ramirez....to no avail!
Any help or suggestions who be greatly appreciated.
Ft. Worth, TX
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|