Joyce, Thank you for your input. Although it did not answer the question of the name of Nathaniel Pitcher Sr. first wife, it did fill in a gap for me. I had James Pitcher's wife as a Durgan, not Durkee, which was a dead end. After researching Durkee line, I found several direct connections to add to what I already had.
(2) Thomas "Dr" Durkee, B:Abt 1666, D: Abt. 1757
Married 1) Elizabeth Ford, 3/5/1700/01, D:7/27/1727
Married 2) Rebecka Lamb Tilton, on 6/26/1728
Childern of Dr. Durkee & Rebecka
(4) 1.Elizabth Mary Durkee, B: 2/29/1728/9
(5) ii.Amie Durkee, B: 4/10/1731
James Durkee was a son of Dr. Durkee & Elizabth Ford
(3) James Durkee B: 6/3/1721 Married Lydia Pitcher B:8/18/1725, D:1/6/1818, she was daughter of Samiel Pitcher & Mary Worth.
Childern of James Durkee & Lydia Pitcher:
i. Elizabeth B: 6/23/1748
ii.Soloman B: 3/26/1750
iii. Thomas B: 6/6/1752
iv. James B: 2/29/1756
v. Nathan B: 5/1/1760
vi. Lydius B: 9/20/1762
vii. Lydia B: abt 1766
(4) Elizabth Mary Durkee married James Pitcher, son od Samiel Pitcher & Mary Worth.
i. Soloman Pitcher
(6) iii. Nathaniel Pitcher SR. B: abt 1750, D: 5/25/1802
ix. Harman James B: abt 1762
(5) Amie Durkee married Ebenezer Pitcher Abt. 1747
Ebinezer B: 2/27/1720/21, D: 4/10/1804
i. Amy Pitcher
ii. Ebenezer Jr B: abt 1757
iiiRuben B: 7/20/1759
iv. Nathan B: 12/10/1749 (Your Nathan)
(9) Nathaniel Pitcher Sr.
Married 1) Unknown)
i. Nathaniel Pitcher Jr B:1777, D:5/25/1836 (The GOV)
iii. Charles B: 1784
iv. Polly B: 8/6/1785
v. Ann B: 1786
Wife 2) Margaret Stevenson
vi. Samiel B: 1794
vii. Zina B: 4/12/1797, D: 4/5/1872
Thanks for the help.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|