My name is Rita J Mahar, George Michael Pfalzgraf, born 12/02/1781, was my Great Great Great Grandfather. My records show that his wife, Magdalena, died and was buried Easter Sunday in Germany. She was laid to rest the same day that George Michael Sr and Jr left for America, 04/01/1832.
They left with a group of people and in that group was Elizabeth Diehl, who after coming to America married George Jr. they landed at Baltimore, Maryland 07/1832. The Pfalzgrafs from there took tobacco wagons and went to Barnesville, Ohio.
George Jr and Elizabeth had 14 children.
1. Jacob born 1833 died 02/20/01873
2. Rosina born 1835 died 03/1919
3. John born 02/11/1837 died 05/10/1919
4. Elizabeth born 09/27/1838 died 1929
5. Magdalena born 1839 died 1878
6. Fredericka born 1841 died 1901
7. Mary born 1842 died 1883
8. Sarah (Sally) born 1844 died 1854
9. Barbara born 09/29/1845 died unknown
10. Lewis born 03/09/1847 died 07/10/1937
11. Eva born 09/09/1848 died 12/23/1942
12. Louisa born 01/26/1850 died 10/18/1932
13. Christina born 1852 died 10/21/1870
14. George born 09/20/1856 died 01/15/1944
My family comes from John, child number 3, he
married Catherine Christman 02/17/1864. He was born in Seneca township, Monroe county, Ohio. Together they had 12 children.
I have a booklet that was made by Ruth Dennison, Woodsfield, Ohio. My intermediate family lives in Oklahoma and Texas.
If you would like to write me, my address:
Rita J Mahar
5401 N. W. 110th St.
Oklahoma City, OK 73162
or email me at:
I would very much like to hear from you.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|