John M. Peppers born ca 1814 of Jefferson Co, MO, died ca 1848 of Jefferson Co, MO. He md Lucinda "Lucy" Wilson about 1836. She was born 1816 Abbeville, South Carolina, she died 1855-1860 Jefferson Co, MO. After he died, she md again 5 Feb 1852 to George W. Davis who was born 1810 Logan Co, KY, d after 1880 Jefferson Co, MO. Lucy and Johns children were:
1. Lucinda E. Peppers b 1838 Jefferson Co MO
2. George W. Peppers b 1839 Jefferson Co
3. Andrew Peppers b 1839 Jefferson Co
4. Nancy M. Peppers b 1842 Jefferson Co
5. Robert N. Peppers b 1844 Jefferson Co
6. Clara Francis Peppers b 1845 Jefferson Co
7. Martha A Peppers b 1846 Jefferson Co
Lucy and Georges children were:
1. Nancy Davis b ca 1853 Jefferson Co
2. Benjamin Davis ca 1855 Jefferson Co
I found a George W. Peppers on 1870 Monroe Co, Ill but I don't know if that is our George. I have been trying to find these children on the census, but not having much luck without spouses. I did find John M. Peppers on the 1840 census Jefferson Co, then found the family on the 1860 census Jefferson Co, also fould a little information on the LDS site. Anyone knowing anything about these people, I would truly love hearing from. Thank you.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|