George, thanks for your prompt reply and for your help. To answer your questions:
1. Check/Repair tells me no problems were found.
2. The web page is not posted to the internet. Right now its only available on a LAN.
3. Web page creation settings:
a. Page One:
type = descendants
starting person = great grandfather
notes: all items checked (embed)
multimedia: default image only
32 generations, Gedcom 5, all other options checked
b. Page Two - items don't seem to change any functionality in the program
5. what directory?
6. no uploading - only browsing the web page on a lan. the program is renaming the one and only image that makes it to the web page, and copying it to the \images folder. no other images are being copied
7. let me try to do a re-install of the software before i impose on you.
thanks for your help.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|