Tana and John
Thanks for responding.
After many desperate tries to correct the missing record problem I decided to contact Family Search.
I examined the results of the "Books" report I was trying to create and found that the missing records ALWAYS occured at the 'page break'. In the preview window and on the printout the missing records were always in the same place. Even changing the page set up to a different paper size just moved the missing records to the page break in that size.
I decided that the program was no recognizing the page break function in the "Books" report, so I reported it as a bug. Family Search got back to me with their pat answer of downloading the latest version.
Well I had no choice so I uninstalled the version I was using and downloaded the newest version this week. It seems to be working (for now) and the "Books" reports are not misssing any records. But I will keep my fingers crossed. That download takes forever.
Tana I'm sorry but you may have to uninstall, reboot, download and install the latest version to get those records to appear.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|