I'm not sure if you're looking for individuals who have no source citations or just no notes. I couldn't figure out a way to list ones without sources, but the following produces a list of individuals without notes:
1. Select 'search' from the toolbar
2. Select 'Advanced Focus/Filter
3. On the screen that appears for 'Relationship Filter' select 'All'
4. For the field field select 'Define'
5. Arrow down and Select 'Notes'
6. Select '>'
7. In the box that appears arrow down to 'does not exist'
8. Select 'OK' then 'OK' again
Using this method I got a list of 871 individuals. I tested 10 and none of them have notes.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|