1. The PAF FA! is on V4 and I couldn't find one on V5.
2. I have Companion V2. Where can I get V5 that will work with PAF 5.0?
3. PAF 5 found my PAF4 data and converted it, but in TOOLS/PREFERENCES/FOLDERS, it still points to my PAF4 file even though I told it to save it to a different directory after the conversion. Problem?
For those wanting to know what the new features of 5.0 are:
After you download and install PAF 5.0, it brings up a file that will list all the new features for you. Some of the new features are:
1. A new font to show all foreign language characters.
2. Templates. For data entry, you can just show the fields you use most and not have to tab through those you don't need.
3. Define your own events.
4. New types of reports.
5. A different "view" of your data for sorting - an individual view with other fields.
6. A unique serial number (you still have the RIN), that is unique to each record of your data and is unique in the WORLD.
7. Also, from my question above, you can tell it also talks about Companion 5.0, but I haven't found any mention of how to get it yet!!!
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|