I am trying to overcome a "brickwall" of 25 years +.
I have a 'hunch' that my Robert Padgett of Frederick County, Maryland USA was from a Yorkshire Padgett (Padget) family.
Padgets have gone from Yorkshire to Indiana, Iowa, Ohio, plus other states, all USA, but no connections to my Robert Padgett have I found. In fact, his parents (and grandparents, etc.) are a huge mystery. Anyone that has any ideas or possible connections, I would love to heard from them. Here is my condensed genealogy (all USA references):
(6) Earl Calvin Padgett Jr. (1929-----) b. Kansas City, MO-
(5) Earl Calvin Padgett M.D. (1893-1946) b.Greenleaf, KS- d. Kansas City Missouri (MO)
(4) John Manson Padgett (1869-1953) b.Farmers, KY--d. Greenleaf, Kansas (KS)
(3) John Cavin Padgett (1842-1940) b.Farmers,KY- d. Florence,Kansas
(2) George Washington Padgett (1814-1882) b. & d. Farmers, Kentucky
(1) Robert Padgett (1775-1850/60) b. Frederick County, Maryland,d. Rowan County, Kentucky(KY)
Earl "Cal" Padgett, Jr.
6522 Summit Street
Kansas City, Missouri 64113-1821 USA
Genealogy Program: Personal Ancestory File # 2.3.1
and Power Macintosh G3. computer
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|