My sister and I are looking for information on the following ancestors:
Daniel Wilcox b. Jan 9, 1795 at Vt or RI, died Sept 30, 1850, m. Olive Eddy Wilcox b. Oct 13, 1797 at Vt., d. June 10, 1858. Their 10 children are listed below.
1. Maria b. 1820 d. 1900 m. Clark Rickerson b. 1817 d. 1888
1 known child - Chauncey b. Feb 11, 1840 d. Oct 16, 1908. m. Emma J. Pope, 1 know child, Jay b. 1879c d. Aug 11, 1943, no known children.
2. Julia b. Mar 28, 1823 d. Mar 20, 1906., m. William Bartlett b. Nov 30, 1828 d. Sept 8, 1886. 5 know children - Louisa Bartlett m. G.E. Ross - 5 children
3. Polly Ann b. 1828c d. m. Francis Willard b. 1822c, d. 1901 at Oh. M. on Sept 1, 1850. 3 children - Darwin, Allice and Eva.
4. Solon D. Wilcox b. Nov 16, 1831 d. Sept 24, 1911 m. Juliaette Skinner (dau of Joseph Skinner and Julia Davis of RI, settled in Columbus area 1826c)b. Feb 17, 1836,d. May 17, 1900. 4 children - Edith, William, Clyde and Frank. We have complete information on these childen down to present time.
5. Jane b. 1830c m. S.D. Rowe 1 child, Holland.
6. Benjamin b. Mar 31, 1836, d. Dec 13, 1860 m. Demmis ? He is buried in David Curtis with Daniel and Olive. Looking for her last name and if any children.
7. Francis Ellen b. Apr 11, 1840 d. Apr 14, 1872 m. SH Carpenter Aug 27, 1857, m. Charles Hiram Webber b. Jun 17, 1828, d. Jan 23, 1907, 2 Children, Mary Louise m. Charles Davidson. 3 children John, Charles, Fannie. George Elmer Webber - no information.
8. Albert - No info
9. Hannah - No info
10. Sarah m. a "Morton" Don't know if last or first name.
Any information on any of the above would be appreciated. We are trying to find the parents and siblings of Daniel Wilcox. He settled along the Brokenstraw when the area was just a wilderness as a pioneer farmer. My sister and I just visited David Curtis Cemetery and found the gravesites of Daniel, Olive and Benjamin. Also of Maria Wilcox Rickerson and Julia Wilcox Bartlett.
Information needed also on Joseph Skinner b. 1790'sc d. 1849 and Julia Davis Skinner b. 1809c d. Aug 19, 1881. Julia was the daughter of Temperence ? and Oliver Davis. They had 11 children. (We have limited information on their children) They settled around the area 1826c.
They are buried in the Westlawn Cemetery, but due to a bad electrical storm, did not have time to locate their graves. Any information on the Skinner/Davis marriage and their siblings would be greatly appreciated also.
Thanks to anyone who can help with our "brickwalls".
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|