I have a George Washington HOLTZAPPLE (b. 1843/4, PA) who married Catharine Ann BITTINGER and lived in Washington Twp., Snyder Co., PA (1870-1910 censuses). They had these children:
1. Anna D. HOLTZAPPLE, b. 6 Dec 1868; d. 9 Jan 1892; unmarried
2. John Edward HOLZTAPPLE, b Feb 1870
3. Frederick HOLTZAPPLE, b. 1871/2
4. Mary Katharine "Kate" HOLTZAPPLE, b. Feb 1873
5. Frank B. HOLTZAPPLE, b. Mar 1878
6. Elizabeth Mae "Lizzie" HOLSAPPLE, b. 24 Aug 1886; m. 28 Jun 1913, Marion Co., OH, Charles Cletus STRAUB
What I have is online in the form of linked family group sheets, which you can hook into from their page:
If you find I've made any errors, please don't hesitate to correct me.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|