Found the following in "The Journal" of the Lycoming County Historical Society & Museum
The year 1906 saw the formation of the Crandall-Bennett-Porter Company which built dining room tables. The Wilson Chair Company had a site adjacent to it. Eventually both buildings were purchased by the Carey McFall Company. They were no longer listed as manufacturers after 1906.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|