Keener Park was located on the boulder strewn ridge north of Etown towards Hershey.
It was owned by Willian Keener.
The park closed in 1930.
It was sold to Orville Shultz in 1935.
Looking for pictures.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|