I found out that I'm a ROOSA through DNA testing. I just got back from Ulster Co, NY to try to fill in the blanks. I got a few clues, but was unable to make the links. Here is what I have:
1. Aeldert & Wyntje De Jongh Ulster Co, NY
2. Arie & Maria Everts Pel Ulster Co
3. Evert & Tietje/Trintje Van Etten Ulster Co
4. Arie & Geestjen Pieterssen Ostrander Ulster Co, NY
5. Johannes 1742 & Elizabeth Masten Ulster Co
6. My unknown GGGG GF ROSE/ROOSA ( Could be Elisa/Elijah  or Benjamin  or an unknown son of Johannes & Elizabeth)
7. My unknown GGG GF ROSE (Could be Johannes 1792, Henry 1794, George 1797,
Elisha 1795, William 1801, Uriah Hill 1804 or an unknown gs of Johannes)
8. Mason Rose bn 1830 NY or OH
9. Simon Mason "Sam" Rose bn 1862 Allegan Co, MI
10. Mason H. Rose bn 1887 MI
11. John Simon Rose bn 1916 MI
12. Donald Alan Rose bn 1947 CA
Generation numbers 6 & 7 above may have gone to Greene Co, Pa for a time & then on to OH.
3736 Jones Creek Rd.
Mariposa, CA 95338
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|