Am still stuck with my William Hart, b 1717, d 1799. Would like to hear from anyone searching this
line. Some questions/issues I am interested in:
1) William's wife/wives: was he married twice? to Ann McCreary? to Jane Clayton?
2) I've never seen any real data that hints at birth dates or even birth years for his first 4 children.
3) Who was "Rebecca", born 1723, and referred to in an old family Bible
4) Where was William from and who were his parents/ancestors? Was he born in the colonies or
was he an immigrant?
5) When did William arrive in the area of present Fulton County? I know he started working what
became Hart's Range as early as 1760. Where was he prior to that?
6) Does anybody have access to early maps of the area so that I could locate where he and other
family members lived/where their farms were?
My early Hart's were apparently friends & in-laws with many of the following names (on which I do
have some information: Wink, Kearney, Covalt, Hess, Truax, Mann, Van Buskirk and others. I
would be interested in hearing from descendants of these families, particularly if they have any
info on the Hart clan.
Please reply here or e-mail me at email@example.com. Thanks and good luck.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|