Hello, We're wondering whether any of the Kelleys from Forest Co PA fit into our Kelley lineage. William Kelley lived in Erie County PA, together with George Kelley and other relatives. We're wondering whether William's father, Edward Kelley (b.1735-1749 d.1814 Redbank Twp Armstrong Co PA m. Elizabeth Core/Kohr (?) abt. 1767?) was related to the Moses John Kelley and Mary Spencer Kelley Means from Ireland (immigrated abt. 1730?), lived in Bucks Co PA, their children: John (m. Margaret Armour), Joseph (m. Phebe Buckman), George (m. Temperance Blackford). Other children, including Matthew (m. Elizabeth Hurst), Abraham (m. Deborah Hammell), William (married?) and Nancy Kelley (m. Robert Means) moved to Mifflin Co PA. Has anyone figured out the family of James Kelley (born abt. 1768?, Mifflin Co? PA), son of Edward & Elizabeth Core/Kohr (?) Kelley? We're looking for the Elizabeth Core/Kohr Kelley family verification, lineage and James' wife: Anne unk, children, residence, etc. He may have had a son Azariah named after his brother, also? It would be the younger Azariah Kelley who married Hannah Johnston in Allegheny Co. The various lines of Kelleys lived in these counties of PA as they moved westward: Allegheny, Armstrong, Bucks, Centre, Clarion, Cumberland, Erie, Forest, Franklin, Jefferson, Mifflin, Northumberland and Venango. We would like to confirm these family connections. I'm interested in lineage: parentage, birth place, families, for:
1) Edward Kelley,b.1735-1749(unk?);d.1814 Redbank Twp Armstrong Co PA;m. Elizabeth Core/Kohr(?) abt.1767(?);7 child: James (m.Anne unk?), John (m.Mary Beatty), William (m.Elizabeth Frampton), Elizabeth (m.unk Smith), Nancy (married?), Jane (m.Robert Maxwell) & Azariah (m.Jane Beatty).
2) Elizabeth Core/Kohr (? parentage ?) Kelley b. abt. 1748?, d. bef. 1830? Clarion/Redbank Twp Armstrong Co PA.
3) James Kelley, b. 1768 ?, Mifflin Co ? PA wife: Anne unk, children, residence unk, possible son Azariah (married Hannah Johnston, lived in Pittsburgh)?
4) Azariah Kelley, b. 1787 Franklin Co PA; d. bef. 1870 Clarion, Clarion Co PA; m. Jane Beatty abt. 1815 (?); 8 children: William, Joseph (m. Permelia Haight), Eliza, Nancy, Frutilla, Mary, Jane and John (1816-1834 Redbank Twp Armstrong Co PA).
5) Jane Beatty Kelley (Robert Beatty, Nancy Calhoun), b. bet. 1793/96 (?) PA; d. bef. 1880 Clarion, Clarion Co PA.
6) Joseph Kelley b. 8-18-1818 Redbank Twp Armstrong Co PA; d. 4-13-1881, Clark Twp Faribault Co MN; m. Permelia Haight 3-26-1844 PA (?); 6 children: David S, Washington W, William F, Winfield S (m. Estella Eldred), Jenny, Mary Jane (1846-1857 Clarion Co, PA).
7) Permelia Haight Kelley (Benjamin Haight, Phoebe Ruff), b. 4-18-1813 Dutchess Co NY?; d. 12-13-1893 Wells Faribault Co MN.
8) Winfield Scott Kelley, b. 9-10-1853 Clarion Co PA; m. Estella Eldred (Orson Eldred, Mary Goodrich) 12-21-1874 Wells Faribault Co MN, d. 11-6-1914 Austin Mower Co MN, bu. Wells Faribault Co MN.
Revolutionary War Service: Cumberland County PA Militia: Edward, Abraham, John, Matthew and William Kelley
Civil War Service (Pittsburgh): David Sanderson Kelley and Washington Wayne Kelley.
Surnames: Kelley, Core, Beatty, Calhoun, Haight, Armour, Blackford, Buckman, Frampton, Hammell, Hurst, Maxwell, Means, Ruff, Smith, Spencer, Wing
Thank you for any assistance in helping the Family Tree grow. Regards, Ken Kelly < firstname.lastname@example.org >
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|