This is a list of the ancestors of my great great grandmother, Mary Susannah BUSKIRK, who lived in Clearfield County. I would appreciate any info, documents, and event photographs of these people, their lives, and their families.
1. Mary Susannah BUSKIRK was born on August 13, 1880 in Pennsylvania to Thomas A. BUSKIRK and Mary Elmira BROWN. She married John Thomas HARRISON, son of Joseph HARRISON and Sarah Jane RAISBECK, about 1905. Mary appears in the 1930 census, but her death information is unknown.
2. Thomas A. BUSKIRK was born on April 25, 1848 in Pennsylvania to Joseph BUSKIRK and Ann EVANS. He married Mary E. BROWN on January 17, 1875 in Pennsylvania. Thomas died on June 15, 1915 in Jay, Pennsylvania. He has been said to be buried in Mt. Zion Cemetery in Jay, Elk County, Pennsylvania.
3. Mary Elmira BROWN was born on July 25, 1855 in Pennsylvania to Robert BROWN and Sarah ENGLAND. She married Thomas A. BUSKIRK, son of Joseph BUSKIRK and Ann EVANS, on January 17, 1875 in Pennsylvania. Mary died sometime after 1930. She has been said to be buried in Mt. Zion Cemetery in Jay, Elk County, Pennsylvania.
4. Joseph BUSKIRK was born in 1811 in Pennsylvania to unknown parents. He married Ann EVANS, daughter of William B. EVANS and Elizabeth SNYDER. Joseph died on September 27, 1890 in Pennsylvania.
5. Ann EVANS was born in 1823 in Pennsylvania to William B. EVANS and Elizabeth SNYDER. She married Joseph BUSKIRK. She died after October 11, 1890, where she is mentioned in her mother's obituary.
6. Robert BROWN was born on January 20, 1807 in Bald Eagle, Centre County, Pennsylvania to Michael BROWN and Elizabeth ELDER. He married Sarah ENGLAND, daughter of Isaac ENGLAND and Dinah MOORE. Robert died after June 23, 1880 in Clearfield County, Pennsylvania.
7. Sarah ENGLAND was born on July 15, 1814 in Half Moon, Pennsylvania to Isaac ENGLAND and Dinah MOORE. She married Robert BROWN, son of Michael BROWN and Elizabeth ELDER, on September 17, 1835 in Half Moon, Pennsylvania. Sarah died between 1880 and 1897 in Clearfield County, Pennsylvania.
14. Isaac ENGLAND was born on September 28, 1786 in Chester, Pennsylvania to Nun ENGLAND and Margaret. He married Dinah MOORE in Half Moon on December 21, 1809. Isaac died on January 26, 1860 in Kylertown, Clearfield County, Pennsylvania.
15. Dinah MOORE was born on December 3, 1789 in Pennsylvania to Isaac MOORE and Lydia WILSON. She married Isaac ENGLAND, son of Nun ENGLAND and Margaret, on December 21, 1809 in Half Moon, Pennsylvania. Dinah died on July 25, 1871 in Kylertown, Pennsylvania.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|