Well, Hello Kathleen:
•I tried to rouse you by direct email, but it was not a good address. Please send any mail to Cleargears@aol.com
• Women get really short changed in history.
• Elizabeth Cowder Gearhart was my Great, Great Grandmother. She was married to John Henry Gearhart. They lived at the Gearhart farm in Woodland/Bigler. They, and several of their young children, are buried at Dale Church in Woodland/Bigler. I found a transcription of her obituary from the Philadelphia Bulletin in the Spangler Index in the Centre County Historical Library. (Bellefont, PA).
• Do you know Rob Cowder? He sent some information about the Cowders several months ago; specifically, that the Cowder clan had come up from Lancaster County. Unfortunately, Rob's changed his e-mail address.
• My dad was born in Clearfield. His Dad was Doc Gearhart, the blind Osteopath who lived on 4th St. in Clearfield.
• Thank you for your reply.
Gladwyne, PA 19035
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|