No record of John Weddel/Wedell or any other Weddels or Wedells.
No Isaac, Elizabeth or Jacob Johnson.
No Samuel or Robert Moore.
And now your luck changes...
Ebenezer Doan b. 5 7mo 1733 s/o Joseph and Mary
My book indicates that this record is from the Wrightstown MM. Here is info on his immediate famly ...
Children of Joseph and Mary Doan:
- Joseph Doan b. 6th day of 8th month and d. 7th day of 9th month 1727;
- Mary Doan b. 6th day of 9th month, 1728 and d. 1st day of 3rd month, 1743;
- John Doan b. 30th day of 11th month, 1731;
-Ebenezer Doan b. 5th day of 7th month, 1733;
- Martha Doan b. 21st day of 9th month, 1735;
- Mahittable Doan b. 10th day of 11th month, 1738;
- Grace Doan b. 19th day of 2nd month, 1765.
Going back to the Bucks County Births book, my guess is that Ebenezer's father Joseph's parents are ....
Daniel and Mehetabel Doan who had the following children:
Daniel 24 11mo 1687/8
Lydia 30 10mo 1690/1
Eleazer 21 12mo 1691/2
Elijah 3 4mo 1694
Joseph 2 2mo 1697
Israel 20 3mo 1699
Elizabeth 20 8mo 1701
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|