Jane, I am stumped on this one too. I suspect that the Davis' came from Chester Co. too but I haven't been able to confirm it just yet. I will tell you what I've got on my chart for Jacob Chandler and you can let me know if it sounds right or not.
Jacob Chandler married Ann Taylor
b.22 Dec 1725 b. ?
d. 16 Nov 1800 d. ?
They had six children:
1. David Chandler b. 3 Mar 1759 d.about 4wks.old
2. Alisabeth Chandler b. 19 Sept 1765 d. ?
3.Jonathan Chandler b.2 Feb 1768 d. ?
4. Israel Chandler b. 25 March 1770 d. 13 Mar 1829
5. Gabriel Chandler b. 25 Mar 1772 d. 25 Mar 1772
6. Ann Chandler b. 14 Dec 1774 d. 27 Dec 1774
As you can see, I have a lot of blank spaces to fill in. I have Alisabeth Chandler's spouse's name listed as David Miles. I have no marriage date or b. and d. dates for him. If you have any information I don't have, I would be most appreciative if you would pass it my way. Good luck in your endeavors and as always it is good to hear from a "cousin".
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|