I am seeking information on Joshua W. Watson and Ellen R. Twining. I have hit a brick wall at Joshua. Please contact me if you have information on this Watson line. Thank You, Robert Larson
This is what I have so far:
Descendants of Joshua W. Watson
Generation No. 1
1. JOSHUA W. WATSON was born 1832 in Bucks County, Pennsylvania, and died 1881 in Boscobel, Grant County, Wisconsin. He married ELLEN R. TWINING 1853 in Bucks County, Pennsylvania, daughter of JACOB TWINING and RACHEL RYAN.
Notes: Quaker - Quarterly Meeting of Births and Deaths, Bucks County, Vol. 2: Margaret daughter of William and Mary Smith b. 20/8/1691.
Thomas Watson, of Buckingham Twp., Bucks Co., PA, son of Thomas and Elinor Watson, md. 8th day of 2nd month, 1718, Elisabeth Smith, daughter of William and Mary (Croasdale) Smith, of Wrightstown Twp., said co., at the house of Stephen Twining.
More About JOSHUA W. WATSON:
Fact 1: 1880, Occupation: Painter
Children of JOSHUA WATSON and ELLEN TWINING are:
2. i. SARAH C.2 WATSON, b. August 11, 1856.
3. ii. HANNAH R WATSON, b. April 18, 1859, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
4. iii. JACOB T. WATSON, b. August 23, 1861, New York; d. 1914.
5. iv. ISAAC HARDEN WATSON, b. February 19, 1865, Wisconsin; d. March 15, 1938, Moody County, South Dakota.
6. v. LUELLA GURTRUDE WATSON, b. September 23, 1867, Boscoebl, Grant County, Wisconsin.
vi. MABEL C. WATSON, b. September 19, 1872; m. WILLIAM RINEHART.
vii. COMINELLA WATSON, b. 1873.
7. viii. LAURA M. WATSON, b. May 02, 1875.
ix. VIOLA WATSON, b. 1877, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; m. JERRY BROWN, 1895, Grant, South Dakota.
Generation No. 2
2. SARAH C.2 WATSON (JOSHUA W.1) was born August 11, 1856. She married JOHN JAMES 1877 in Iowa, Wisconsin.
Children of SARAH WATSON and JOHN JAMES are:
i. EDWARD3 JAMES, b. Abt. 1878.
ii. JOHN JAMES, b. Abt. 1880.
iii. JENNIE JAMES, b. Abt. 1882.
iv. JOSEPH JAMES, b. Abt. 1884.
v. HENRY JAMES, b. Abt. 1886.
3. HANNAH R2 WATSON (JOSHUA W.1) was born April 18, 1859 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. She married JOSEPH GLYNN 1876 in Cambell, South Dakota.
Child of HANNAH WATSON and JOSEPH GLYNN is:
i. JESSIE3 GLYNN, b. Abt. 1881.
4. JACOB T.2 WATSON (JOSHUA W.1) was born August 23, 1861 in New York, and died 1914. He married ELIZABETH ANN GRIBBLE 1883 in Iowa County, Wisconsin, daughter of WILLIAM GRIBBLE and EMILY PARCE.
Children of JACOB WATSON and ELIZABETH GRIBBLE are:
i. OLIVE3 WATSON.
ii. LETA MAY WATSON, b. September 04, 1888.
iii. JOSHUA WATSON, b. Abt. 1889.
iv. WALTER WATSON, b. Abt. 1891.
Notes for WALTER WATSON:
Watson, Walter W., 28, Platteville; Private 353 Infantry; St. Mihiel; Died of
Wounds Sept 15, '18.
v. JOSHUA F. WATSON, b. August 21, 1896, Mobridge, South Dakota; d. 1952, Marinette, WI.
vi. EMILY ROSE WATSON, b. April 08, 1904; d. April 1998, Marinette, WI.
5. ISAAC HARDEN2 WATSON (JOSHUA W.1) was born February 19, 1865 in Wisconsin, and died March 15, 1938 in Moody County, South Dakota. He married ELIZABETH SUSAN ADKINS December 09, 1890 in Grant County, Wisconsin, daughter of GEORGE ADKINS and SUSAN BARROWS.
More About ISAAC HARDEN WATSON:
Fact 1: Burrial: Flandreau Cementary, Flandreau Moody County, South Dakota
Notes for ELIZABETH SUSAN ADKINS:
Joseph ADKINS died in (not on 1860 census w/wife Eliz. & 5 kids). He
married Elizabeth CONLEY 1833 in Kentucky, daughter of Henry CONLEY and
Sarah PHILLIPS. She was born 20 Jan 1812 in Morgan Co., Ky., @47 in
Co., Wis., and died 25 May 1897 in Mad.Co., S. D..
1. George Buchanan ADKINS b: 1 Jun 1834 in Morgan Co., Ky
2. John Conley ADKINS b: 7 May 1835 in Morgan Co., Kentucky
3. Thomas Jefferson ADKINS b: 27 Nov 1836 in Morgan Co., Kentucky
4. Enoch ADKINS b: 5 Feb 1838 in Morgan Co., Kentucky, @21 in Grant
5. Francis (Franklin) Marion ADKINS b: 5 Sep 1839 in Morgan County,
Ktky, @20 in Grant Co., Wis.
6. Louisa Marion ADKINS b: 7 Jul 1841 in Morgan Co., Kentucky
7. Lewis (Louis) ADKINS b: 27 Sep 1844 in Carter County, Kentucky,
in Grant Co., Wis.
George Buchanan ADKINS (Joseph ADKINS1) was born 1 Jun 1834 in Morgan
Ky, and died 2 Oct 1891 in Mt. Ida, Wis.. He married Susan Ellen
Aug 1854 in prob. Wis., daughter of Amos BARROWS and Rebekah Faunce
HALLENBECK. She was born 6 Jan 1837 in Hancock Co., Ill., and died 18
1903 in Mt. Ida twp, Win..
1. Joseph ADKINS
2. Henry ADKINS
3. Louis ADKINS
4. Enoch ADKINS
5. Amos Marion ADKINS
6. Edith ADKINS
7. Levi ADKINS
8. Nathan ADKINS
9. James Frances (Frank) ADKINS b: 2 Nov 1856
10. John Wesley ADKINS b: 24 Apr 1858
11. Fredrick ADKINS b: 10 Jan 1859
12. Clara Rebecca ADKINS b: 28 May 1861 in Werley, Wis (farm
13. George ADKINS b: Sep 1863
14. Cora Ellen ADKINS b: 9 Jan 1867 in Grant Co., Wis.
15. Elizabeth (Libby) Susan ADKINS b: 3 Jan 1871
Elizabeth (Libby) Susan ADKINS (George Buchanan ADKINS2, Joseph
was born 3 Jan 1871, and died 12 Feb 1957 in Yankton, South Dakota. She
married Isaac Harden WATSON 9 Dec 1890. He was born 19 Feb 1865, and
15 Mar 1938 in Moody Co., S.D..
1. Charles Orvil WATSON b: 29 Aug 1891 in near Stuben, Wis.
2. Cora Ethel WATSON b: 23 Jan 1893 in near Steuben, Wis.
3. Isaac Paul WATSON b: 29 Mar 1894 in near Steuben, Wis
4. Birdie Mary WATSON b: 2 Sep 1895 in near Steuben, Wis.
5. Mamie WATSON b: 3 Feb 1897 in near Steuben, Wis.
6. Ruth WATSON b: 19 Mar 1899 in near Steuben, Wis.
7. Ruby WATSON b: 30 Oct 1901 in Moody Co., S. D.
8. Eva Marea WATSON b: 30 Jul 1903 in Moody Co., S. D.
9. Everett Edward WATSON b: 18 Apr 1905 in Moody Co., S. D.
10. Jermiah Burnice WATSON b: 23 Oct 1906 in Moody Co., S. D. ?
Birdie Mary WATSON (Isaac Harden WATSON1) was born 2 SEP 1895 in near
Steuben,Wis.. She married John SEDLACEK 6 OCT 1914. She married William
LUDKE 1963 in Pipestone,Minn..
1. Ray Alfred SEDLACEK b: 20 Aug 1915
2. Wesley Elroy SEDLACEK b: 5 Jan 1917
3. Wilma Georgia SEDLACEK b: 11 Jan 1919
4. Valerie Ann (twin) SEDLACEK b: 26 Jun 1920
5. Valedia Thresa (twin) SEDLACEK b: 26 Jun 1920
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|