I am not related, just sharing.
Name: William Bishop Troy
Marriage 1 Sarah A. Stevens b: 24 NOV 1849 in Taylor Twp, Bedford Co, PA
W. B. Troy
Anna Troy b: 1872
Amanda Troy b: ABT 1880 in Broadtop, Pa
Name: Amanda Troy
Birth: ABT 1880 in Broadtop, Pa
Death: 4 JUN 1970 in Kyle Nursing Home, Lonaconing
PIEDMONT HERALD June 4, 1970
MRS. AMANDA HAYWOOD
Funeral services for Mrs. Amanda Haywood, 90, of 329 Maryland Avenue, Westernport, who died last Thursday, June 4, 1970 at the Kyle Nursing Home, Lonaconing were conducted Sunday at Boal Funeral Home, Westernport with the Reverend Sumner Sawyers pastor, officiating.
Interment was in Philos cemetery.
Serving as pallbearers were Herman, Joseph, Noel, David and Richard Haywood and Harry Lee Brode.
Born in Broadtop, Pa., Mrs. Haywood was the wife of the late Thomas J. Haywood, and daughter of the late William and Sarah Stephens Troy. She was a member of Trinity United Methodist Church, the Charlotte Wagner circle and Bethlehem Chapter 14, Order of the Eastern Star.
She is survived by four sons, Paul Haywood and Thomas J. Haywood both of Luke. Holmes Haywood of here, Norman of Keyser; and one daughter, Mrs. Margaret Wolfe, Luke; 19 grandchildren; 37 great grandchildren; and two great-great-grandchildren.
Father: William Bishop Troy
Mother: Sarah A. Stevens b: 24 NOV 1849 in Taylor Twp, Bedford Co, PA
Marriage 1 Thomas J. Haywood
Thomas J. Haywood
1. Amanda Troy was born ABT 1880 in Broadtop, Pa, and died 4 JUN 1970 in Kyle Nursing Home, Lonaconing. She was the daughter of 2. William Bishop Troy and 3. Sarah A. Stevens. She married Thomas J. Haywood.
Ahnentafel, Generation No. 2
2. William Bishop Troy.
3. Sarah A. Stevens was born 24 NOV 1849 in Taylor Twp, Bedford Co, PA, and died 26 SEP 1924 in Alleganey Co., MD. She was the daughter of 6. James Stevens and 7. Ruth Elizabeth Wible.
Children of Sarah A. Stevens and William Bishop Troy are:
i. Daughter Troy. She married William R. Dayton.
ii. John Troy.
iii. W. B. Troy.
iv. Charles Troy.
v. Anna Troy was born 1872, and died 1937. She married Joseph T. Shrout. He was born 16 MAY 1875, and died 31 MAY 1926.
1. vi. Amanda Troy was born ABT 1880 in Broadtop, Pa, and died 4 JUN 1970 in Kyle Nursing Home, Lonaconing. She married Thomas J. Haywood.
Ahnentafel, Generation No. 3
6. James Stevens was born ABT 1821 in Bedford Co, now Fulton Co, PA.. He was the son of 12. David Stevens and 13. Elizabeth King.
7. Ruth Elizabeth Wible was born 9 JAN 1822 in DUBLIN TOWNSHIP, BEDFORD COUNTY. She was the daughter of 14. Adam Wible and 15. Jane Long.
Children of Ruth Elizabeth Wible and James Stevens are: i. Elizabeth Stevens was born ABT 1841, and died 6 NOV 1904. She married Thompson Lane, son of Dutton Lane and Sarah Stains. He was born ABT 1830 in Springfield Twp., Huntingdon Co., PA, and died 8 JAN 1887.
ii. Jane Stevens was born 12 SEP 1841, and died 10 MAY 1908 in Springfield Twp., Huntingdon Co., PA. She married Robert A. Madden, son of James Madden and Elender "Nellie" (Eleanor) Stains. He was born 22 OCT 1836 in Springfield Twp., Huntingdon Co., PA, and died 31 MAY 1883. She married Jacob F. Garland ,Jr 10 MAY 1896 in Fulton Co., PA, son of Jacob Garland ,Sr and Rebecca Elizabeth Fisher. He was born 20 SEP 1839 in Bedford County, Pennsylvania, and died 15 FEB 1900 in Fulton Co..
iii. Frederick Stevens was born BET 1844 AND 1845 in Taylor Twp, Bedford Co, PA.
iv. James Stevens was born BET 1846 AND 1847 in Taylor Twp, Bedford Co, PA.
3. v. Sarah A. Stevens was born 24 NOV 1849 in Taylor Twp, Bedford Co, PA, and died 26 SEP 1924 in Alleganey Co., MD. She married ? Daugherty. She married William Bishop Troy.
vi. Adam Stevens was born 1850 in Taylor Twp, Bedford Co, PA.
vii. Margaret Stevens was born 1851.
viii. Martha E. Stevens was born 1853.
ix. David Stevens was born 1856.
x. Anna Stevens. She married ? Mansbarger.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|