Seeking information on the ancestors and descendants of William Thomas, who was born about 1765, probably in Pennsylvania, and died 23 Aug 1828, Green Camp Twp., Marion County, OH. His wife was Catharine Lawrence (Lorentz). She was the d/o Johan Phillip Lorentz & Susannah Funkhauser.
Does William fit into your Thomas family?
William settled on land in North Sewickley Twp., Beaver Co., PA in 1796 and warranted the land in 1806. This portion of Beaver Co. is now Wayne Twp., Lawrence Co., PA.
William and wife Catharine moved from Beaver Co., PA to Adams Co., OH in about 1812. They settled in Meigs Twp. Sometime after the 1820 census, they sold their land in Adams Co. and moved to Marion Co., OH. Some married children accompanied him to Marion Co., others remained in Adams Co.
William and Catharine's children were:
(1) Isaac Thomas, b. c1790 m. Margaret Yerian
(2) Philip Thomas, b. c1794 m. Margaret Simmons
(3) Samuel Thomas, b. 1795 m. Elizabeth Wisecup
(4) Susanna Thomas, b. c1798 m. Philip Lawrence
(5) Margaret Thomas, b. c1800 m. George Burgesser
(6) William Thomas, b. 1802 m. Margaret Mitchell
(7) Daniel Thomas, b. c1804 m. Thurza Robinson
(8) Katherine Thomas, b. 1806 m. William Metz
(9) John Thomas, b. c1808 m. Elizabeth ?
(10) George W. Thomas, b. c1810 m. Margaret Mullins
Would like to share and exchange information on this Thomas family.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|