Seeking information on William Thomas and Catherine Lawrence.
The first evidence I have of them is that they settled on land in 1796 in North Sewickley Twp., Beaver Co., PA (now Wayne Twp., Lawrence Co.). William warranted the land in 1805.
William Thomas is enumerated as head of household on the 1800 & 1810 Beaver Co. censuses. He is also on various tax records during that time period. (He was b. 1765 & died in 1828 in OH.)
Can anyone identify William as part of their Thomas family. . .or Catherine as part of their Lawrence family?
It is interesting that William & Catherine named sons Isaac, Daniel, Philip & George. . .and there are Lawrence men living nearby with those same names. Father & brothers of Catherine perhaps???
William and Catherine's children were:
(1) Isaac Thomas, b. c1790 m. Margaret Yerian
(2) Philip Thomas, b. c1794 m. Margaret Simmons
(3) Samuel Thomas, b. 1795 m. Elizabeth Wisecup
(4) Susanna Thomas, b. c1798 m. Philip Lawrence
(5) Margaret Thomas, b. c1800 m. George Burgesser
(6) William Thomas, b. 1802 m. Margaret Mitchell
(7) Daniel Thomas, b. c1804 m. Thurza Robinson
(8) Katherine Thomas, b. 1806 m. William Metz
(9) John Thomas, b. c1808 m. Elizabeth ?
(10) George W. Thomas, b. c1810 m. Margaret Mullins
Any help greatly appreciated.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|