Thank you kindly for your viewpoint and for the simple fact that you took the time to reply to my message. Thanks! :-)
Okay I do some questions if you don't mind.
1. There were two William Andersons born in MO(I read in High School that Bloody Bill Anderson was born in Kentucky, yet you just said right there above where I'm typing that two William Andersons were born in MO. Would you mind if I asked where you got that from?
As far as numbers 2 through 10 just on the simple fact that I want to learn more about Bloody Bill Anderson(And let me say that NO I am not working for anyone, especially Jay. Heck, if I were working for him I would've been fired a long time ago for lack of interest alone.) I just want to learn from everybody and not start anything.
2. They had different birth dates
3. They had different parents
4. They had different middle names
5. They had different siblings
6. They had different grandparents
7. They had different wives
8. They had different children
9. They had different death years
10. One claimed he was both
You can put away the newspapers, and the claims they reported, you can put away the surveys of different opinions, but you can't put away the genealogy.
Okay, cool, I'd love to hear more, this is very exciting and interesting.
Thanks for your Post Fran I hope to hear from you again soon!
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|