Visited Ong's Hat in mid 1950's after
reading an article about the "Pineys of Ong's
Hat" in the Phila. Bulletin newspaper Dec. 1,
1957. couldn't find the reason for the name
& only thing at the site was some old foundations and a large old oak.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|