I am looking for descendants of Catherine GRINDSTAFF PERKINS ACTON
Catherine GRINDSTAFF b. abt. 1806 in KY and died Bef. 1860 in Boone Co., MO
Catherine married 1st Henry PERKINS in Kentucky
children of Catherine and Henry
1. Susan J. PERKINS b. abt 1832 married William B. SAPP on November 21, 1850 in Boone Co., MO
2. David Daniel PERKINS b. abt 1833 and married Lydia Emaline HAMILTON and Amanda BAILEY
3. Caroline PERKINS b. Abt. 1838
4. Reuben PERKINS b. June 06, 1838 d. October 26, 1906 Pottawatomie Co., OK married Mellisa EDWARDS on December 27, 1859 in Boone Co and Matilda EDWARDS on December 07, 1865 in Boone Co. daughters of Jacob Frazier EDWARDS and Abagail Adkins
5. Michael PERKINS b. Abt. 1842 d. Bet. 1879 - 1880 married Anna Thomas on February 29, 1872 in Boone Co.
6. Jonathan PERKINS b. abt 1844
Catherine GRINDSTAFF married 2nd William ACTON on December 18, 1847 in Boone Co. MO
children of Catherine and William
1. Sidney ACTON b. abt 1848
2. Uriah ACTON b. abt 1850
3. Robert ACTON b. abt. 1852
Generation # 2
Reuben PERKINS (spelled Rubin on headstone, but census & documents shown Reuben)
b. June 6, 1836 in Kentucky or Missouri, son of Henry PERKINS and Caroline GRINDSTAFF.
d. October 26, 1906 in Avoca buried Avoca Cemetery, Pottawataomie Co., OK
Reuben married 1st on December 27, 1859 Boone Co., MO
Melissa EDWARDS b. Abt. 1842 KY and died abt 1864/65 in Boone Co. MO
children of Reuben and Melissa
1. Robert Lincoln PERKINS b. August 19, 1860 Boone Co., MO and died December 18, 1946 Boone Co., MO buried Nashville Cemetery, Boone County, Missouri. He married Grace.
2. Susan PERKINS b. August 20, 1864 Boone Co. MO
Reuben married 2nd on December 07, 1865 Boone Co., MO
Matilda EDWARDS (Matilda and Melissa EDWARDS are daughters of Jacob Frazier EDWARDS and Abagail ADKINS) Matilda was born b. September 22, 1846 in Casey Co. KY and died unk. in probably Avoca, Pottawatomie Co., OK. Matilda is listed in court records with Reuben in Pottawatomie County.
children of Reuben and Matilda
1. William Peyton PERKINS April 06, 1867 Boone Co. MO -August 21, 1924 buried Wanette Cem, Pottawatomie Co. OK and married Fannie White
2. Anna L. (Annie) PERKINS August 01, 1869 Boone Co. MO -August 06, 1900 buried Avoca Cem, Pottawatomie Co. OK married Jacob F. STINSON in Pottawatomie Co OK
3. Greenberry PERKINS b. December 10, 1871 Boone Co. MO
4. Walter Portman PERKINS b. January 03, 1873 Boone Co. MO
5. Emmitte PERKINS b. January 23, 1875 Boone Co., MO
6. James M. PERKINS b. September 22, 1875 Boone Co. MO
7. Lilly May PERKINS b. August 26, 1878 Boone Co., MO
8. Freddie M. PERKINS b. June 04, 1884 Boone Co., MO - February 27, 1923 buried Avoca Cem, Pottawatomie Co. OK
9. Lawson Alger PERKINS b. May 25, 1887 Boone Co., MO married Alma HARRIS in Pottawatomie Co., OK
Very interested in exchanging family information.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|