Because previous attempts to identify the parents of Jesse McBee of Newton Co. MO have not been successful, a couple of his descendants have decided to see if DNA testing will provide additional clues. For that reason, I seek help in locating a living, male McBee-surname descendant of Jesse's son, Samuel, who was a long-time resident in Ottawa Co.
Samuel and his wife, Susanna (nee Cochran), had no less than five sons:
1. Charles A., married to Laura Ellen Adkison;
2. Jesse E., married to Dora (surname unknown);
3. Still, married to Sadie (surname unknown);
4. James E., wife uncertain; and
5. Hiram Rufus, married to Sarah Emma (nee Gordon)
Assistance in locating a cooperative, living descendant of one of those sons will be greatly appreciated.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|