Can anyone help with the property known as Carters Corner that is located in Mc Intosh Co.? The owner of this land was Jim W Carter that first arrived in Indian Territory in 1909 and bought land from Linda Cosar a full blood Indian. Lee Carter, Dan Carter, and Layton Carter were all sons of Jim Carter/ Cora Conly. Lee Carter served as Mc Intosh Co. Supervisor and Dan Carter was president of the local bank in Eufaula as well as serving as County Treasurer, Layton Carter taught school in Eufaula area. Thanks Richard
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|