Big changes have come to — all content is now read-only, and member subscriptions and the Shop have been discontinued.
Learn more

Chat | Daily Search | My GenForum | Community Standards | Terms of Service
Jump to Forum
Home: Regional: U.S. States: Oklahoma: Cherokee County

Post FollowupReturn to Message ListingsPrint Message

Where Can I Find Land Records Around 1950's in Hulbert, Cherokee, OK
Posted by: Peggy Yarbrough (ID *****1559) Date: September 02, 2004 at 19:51:50
  of 311

I would like to find the land records where my father bought a house and land on 14 mile creek in the early 50's. I don't have a legal description of the place. Does anyone know if you can find it by the persons name. I think I would have to go to Tahlequah Court House. Does anyone know if they would have the records from that time period in the Court house or would they be somewhere else? Thanks for any help you can give me. Peggy

Notify Administrator about this message?
No followups yet

Post FollowupReturn to Message ListingsPrint Message
Search this forum:

Search all of GenForum:

Proximity matching
Add this forum to My GenForum Link to GenForum
Add Forum
Home |  Help |  About Us |  Site Index |  Jobs |  PRIVACY |  Affiliate
© 2007 The Generations Network