History of Williams Co., Ohio 1892.
p. 406 "In the year 1858, the Directors decided to build a new school building, which was done at a cost of $350.00. The contract for the building same was given to Joseph Dilworth. (This was District 9 in Brady Twp.,which adjoins Jefferson Twp. on the east side)
p. 435- states that in 1853 Joseph Dilworth lived in the town of Stryker. Stryker is in Springfield Twp., amd Springfield Twp. adjoins Brady on the south side.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|