I wanted to pass along the info I found in an old family bible my grandmother gave me recently.
married 1.Margaret ANDERSON
16 Oct 1851 Tuscarawas County, Ohio
1. Elizabeth (my line)
b. 9 Nov 1855 OH d. 11 mar 1926 Oakville,Lewis,WA
married John Andrew MEEK 7 Aug 1877 Marion Co.,IL
2. Thomas W. b. 15 Sep 1858 IL
3. Annie G b. 8 Mar 1861 IL
4. Sylvester Jr
b. 17 Sep 1866 IN d. 1931 Jefferson Co., IL
married Conea "Cora" CRUZEN info from Rootsweb
5. Harmon/Herman b. 24 Jul 1868 IN
6. Henry b. abt 1872 IN/OH
7. Jonathan b. 22 Mar 1873 d. 17 Aug 1875 died by
falling of a tree
8. Margaret b. 27 Aug 1876
9. Sarah M b. abt 1877 IN
2. Lucinda PARKER 24 Aug 1867 Martin Co., IN
Children Herman, Jonathan, Margaret, and Sarah M are all born after the marriage date to Lucinda.
Sylvester had 2 brothers that I know of
1. Thomas b. abt 1822 DE married Sarah ARCHABOWL 29 Mar 1845 Tuscarawas Co., OH
2. Kinsey b. abt 1824 DE married Mary GISBON 21 Sep 1845 Tuscarawas Co., OH
I found the two brothers on an 1880 census Martin co., IN which states that thier father was born in DE and mother born NJ.
Next door lived
William MULLEN age 24 BP OH occupation Farmer FBP OH MBP OH
Sariah M 24 OH Keeps house FBP OH MBP OH
Cora B 3 IN
Aron 1 IN
I have found a Thomas MULLEN born 1790 DE
married to Betsy with child Thomas born 1822 DE.
I hope this helps you and perhaps will help me.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|