According to the Seal of Ohio Girl Scout council website for Camp Molly Lauman:
In 1930, Molly Lauman officially gave 100 acres of her property to the Girl Scouts, under the condition it would be used to create a camp, and would not be sold. It opened to campers for the first time on July 8, 1930.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|