My Austin VanGundy married (Aug 26, 1869)Mary West. Their son, John VanGundy was born March 30, 1878 in Ross County, Ohio. I thought this was my grandfather's parents, but, according to John's his death cert, it states that he was born March 23, 1878. My Austin VanGundy may have been married to a Mary Godfrey (according to a typed paper in my grandmother's things.) My Austin & whoever had children: Charlotte, Eliza, John and Viola. This JOhn VanGundy married Celia Ross. They had 10 children.
1. David VanGundy married Rosa Miller. They had 5 children (Sarah, John, Wendell, David and Rse)
2. Eve married homer Knapp--they had 6 children (Florence, Evelyn, Ruth, Robert, Jane and Geraldine.
3. Ernest VanGundy married Glenna Selman-no children
4. Dorothy (my grandmother) VanGundy married George Charles Kiskis. They had 6 Children(Mary, George II, James (my father), Agnes, Patricia, and John David.
5. Olive VanGundy married Glenn Parker. they had one child. Jean who married a Plantz. Second marriage to John Daughtery (no children) Third marriage to Milton Newer(no children)
6. Mary VanGundy married Harry Singer. They had two children Julie and Clara
7. Hazel VanGundy married Harley Tirey. They had 5 chidren(Clarence, Patricia, James, Margaret Ann, and Ellen)
8. Roy VanGundy Married Blanche Jensin-no children
9. Garnet VanGundy married Floyd Foster. They had 2 children (Elaine and Clarence Paul.
10. Goldie VanGundy married John Sheridan. They had 2 children (Michael and Gail Ann)
Grandma Celia Ross VanGundy died in Springfield Ohio. I know one of her sons went to California and didn't come back. I would love to find a cousin. I remember John VanGundy when he was an old man. My dad said Celia Ross VanGundy used to sell bread out her kitchen window!
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|