Does anyone have any information on the orphaned children of James Ogle and Mattie Nichols who lived in Noble County, Ohio, and died sometime in the early 1890s.
They had four children:
1. William b. abt 1884-1886(who ran away and became our grandfather)
2. James (who may have died in WWI)
3. Homer b. Sep 1884 who went to live with his cousin Spence Danford (James Ogle's sister, Samantha Ogle and husband Michael Danford's son)
4. Harry, b. Aug. 6 1888, who went to live with James Ogle's sister Mary J. Ogle and her husband David Misel.
5. Bessie or Betsy, who was remembered by her brother William, but of whom I have found no trace in the census or Noble county birth records.
Both Homer and Harry appear with the above mentioned families in the 1900 census, and then seemingly disappear. Did they die? Where did James and Betsy go?
James E. Ogle was the son of William C. Ogle and Didamia Tilton. Mattie Nichols was the daughter of H.(?) Nichols and Mary E. McKendry, all of the Noble and Washington Counties, Ohio, area.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|