Per "History of Montgomery County, Ohio" Chicago: W. H. Beers. 1882:
"Frenchtown extended south of Second street and the canal to Lodwick street. and east from the canal at Webster street to Saint Anne's Hill."
Today, the canal is Patterson Boulevard.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|