I have many questions about these deeds.
1. Why would a man give his "entire estate" to his children?Maybe (a) remarriage (b) moving back to VA (c) moving West or (d) ??. In 1820 in Salem twp, Monroe Co, Ohio there was a Thomas Howell (older than 45) with 1 son born 1804-1810,3 children less than 10 and a wife 26-46. Could this be the same Thomas Howell. The ages are consistent with a second marriage in 1808.
2. Who were Thomas and David Howell and what was their relationship and where did they come from. I have not found a David Howell in this area after 1807.
3. If I am correct on the John Howells mine is the son of Thomas and born in 1786. Hannah Cain was born in 1787 (she was the wife of Richard Cain in the 1850 census). That would make Aaron and several of the daughters not adults in 1808.
4. Who did Ruth, Rhoda, and Emma Howell marry?
5. Which Aaron Howell is the son of Thomas?
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|