Can Anyone help me find info on Samuel Breece(Breese, Brice) and his wife Elizabeth Cook... both born in and probably married in New Jersey.... here is some info that I have... on their children and grand children.....
Charles Breece was born...8 Feb 1856 in Ohio. Charles was their grandchild. He is my grandfather.. any help on his would be appreciated.
Phines Charles Breece was born...8 Mar 1814 in Knox Co., OH
Phineas is Charles father and Samuel and Elizabeth's son. He married Elizabeth Kinney...and lived in Ohio.. ANY HELP AT ALL.. WOULD BE GREAT !
Samuel Breece and Elizabeth Cook...NOW DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY INFO AS TO THE PARENTS OF SAMUEL OR ELIZABETH... THIS IS WHAT I HAVE AND WOULD BE GLAD TO SHARE ANY OTHER INFO...
According to the cenus both Samuel and Elizabeth was born in New Jersey. Estimated date between 1770 and 1780. Estimated date of marrage 1790-1800 but where? Some of their children were born in Washington County PA before they moved to Knox County OH in 1810.
Here is the list of children that I have and their information.
1. George b. ? m. Rachel Stiltz
2. Katie b. ? m. ? d. ?
3. John b. ? m. Rebeca Harris
4. Mary b. ? m. James Beebe
5. Saul b. 15 Oct 1804 Washington County PA
m. Sarah Kenney
6. Hugh b. ? m. ? d. ?
7. Elizabeth b. 20 Nov 1807 Washington County PA
m. Riley King
8. Rebecca b. ? m. Jeremiah Linhart
9. Henry b. abt 1812 Knox County ohio m. Eliza Jane King 10. Ruth b. ? m. Samuel King
11. Pheneas Charles b. 3 Mar 1814 Knox County Ohio
m. Elizabeth Kinney 9 Oct 1834 Knox County Ohio
(Note: Elizabeth Kinney and Sarah Kinney are sisters.)
12. Arrena b. 17 Jul 1820 Knox County Ohio m. Gilman Severe
13. Job b. ? m. ? d. ?
14. Annie b. 21 Sep 1815 Knox County Ohio m. Henry Cosner
Thanks for any help at all....
Email me directly at Dolphinlver143@aol.com
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|