Starting Sept. 30, 2014, will be making a big change. GenForum message boards, Family Tree Maker homepages, and the most popular articles will be preserved in a read-only format, while several other features will no longer be available, including member subscriptions and the Shop.
Learn more

Chat | Daily Search | My GenForum | Community Standards | Terms of Service
Jump to Forum
Home: Regional: U.S. States: Ohio: Huron County

Post FollowupReturn to Message ListingsPrint Message

Re: Marriage Records
Posted by: mshirley (ID *****0581) Date: May 13, 2009 at 14:24:51
In Reply to: Marriage Records by Linda Osterhouse of 900

The phone number you need is 419-668-4383.
Their email is (As of Aug 2008).
Their address is:
Huron County Court of Common Pleas
Probate Division
2 East Main Street, Room 106
Norwalk, Ohio 44857-1596

They have a computer with public access to look-up by either parties names. If you can't get there, they may look it up for you if you call. I do know you can send a request but have been told in the past that it may take 4-6 weeks to get a reply, so you have to be patient.

Good luck in your search!

Notify Administrator about this message?

Post FollowupReturn to Message ListingsPrint Message
Search this forum:

Search all of GenForum:

Proximity matching
Add this forum to My GenForum Link to GenForum
Add Forum
Home |  Help |  About Us |  Site Index |  Jobs |  PRIVACY |  Affiliate
© 2007 The Generations Network