No relation. I just enjoy browsing through family Bibles up for auction on eBay and trying to connect any genealogical info provided by the seller to those that might find it interesting or worth pursuing. I am not the seller! Here is the link to what I found:
This Family Bible was owned by John W. Kuhns and Amy Hughs - married Jan. 21 1885 at Bellepoint, in the presence of G. R. Hughs, George N. Kuhns, and J. E. Hughs, V.D.M.
I transcribed the following from photos provided by the seller at my request:
John W. Kuhns, b. 17 Jan 1860 in Ohio
Wife: Amy Catherine Hughs, b. 12 Mar 1865 in Ohio – d. in White Sulphur, Delaware Co, Ohio (buried in Oak Grove Cem.)
Married 21 Jan 1885 in Bellepoint, Delaware Co, OH
1. Georgia Pearl Kuhns, b. 29 Nov 1885 in Delaware Co, OH
-married 3 Oct 1908 to Ernest Byron Benton, b. about 1883 - d. 21 Mar 1921
2. Albert Carl Kuhns, b. 18 Aug 1890 - d. 21 Dec 1942
3. William Henry Kuhns, b. 16 May 1898 in Delaware Co, OH
Georgia & Ernest’s children:
1. Robert Guy Benton, b. 21 Dec 1909 in Delaware Co, OH
2. Amy Rowena Benton, b. 2 Feb 1911 in Delaware Co, OH
3. Mary Lenora Benton, b. 7 Sep 1912 in Delaware Co, OH
1. John Wesley Kuhns, b. 7 Oct 1914
2. Albert Carl Kuhns, Jr., b. 26 May 1926 - d. 27 May 1926
According to a newspaper obit for Amy (date not specified), her son William was living in Ostrander while the other 2 and her husband were living in Delaware (OH).
There is much more that I am unable to transcribe.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|