The following information was passed on to me asking if I could post it. Maybe the information will help someone.
This John Malone is not related to the person who gave it to me. Also this John Malone has no connection to me.
Cabell County, City of Huntington, State of West Virginia
1. John Malone
2. Color: White
3. Sex: Male
4. Conjugal Condition: Single
5. Date of Death, Year:1912, Month: October, Day:14th
6. Date of Birth, Year 1871, Month: August, Day: 29
7. Age: Years 42
5. Occupation: Engineer
9. Birthplace: Cleveland, Ohio
10. Birthplace of Father: Ireland
11. Birthplace of Mother: Canada
12. Disease or cause of Death: Oirecis (? very hard to read)
13. Place of death is blank (I believe that this was the "Huntington State Hospital" located on Twentieth Street Hill in Huntington, WV, across the street from Spring Hill Cemetery).
14. Late Residence: State Asylum
Length of Residence (town or city): Two Years
Place of Interment: Highlawn (Hyland is the only one near this name in Huntington).
Signature: L. V. Guthrie, Md. (Physician or informant)
Date of Certificate: __Blank__
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|