Does your McNutt family have their roots in Ashtabula County, Ohio? The McNutt Family Reunion Committee is searching for McNutt Descendants with roots in Ashtabula County.
Abraham and Mary (Lindsay) McNutt migrated to Ashtabula County in 1836 with 10 of their children from Blandford, Hampshire County, Massachusetts:
1. John Chester McNutt married Lucy Ann Tinker (12 children)
2. James Lindsay McNutt married Amanda Hart (4 children)
3. Mary Ann McNutt (died 1826 in Massachusetts)
4. Henrietta Marie (McNutt) Hart married John G. Hart (2 children)
5. Susanna (McNutt) Webb married Washburn Webb (5 children)
6. Rollin McNutt married Melissa House (4 children)
7. Erasmus McNutt married Laura Burdick (3 children)
8. Amanda (McNutt) Fetch married Robert Fetch (7 children)
9. Joseph Kirkland McNutt married 1) Elizabeth Griffith (2children) 2) Susannah Bartholomew (3 children)
10. Cornelius McNutt married Margaret Matthews (4 children)
11. Mary McNutt (died 1834 in Massachusetts)
12. Andrew Jackson McNutt married Lydia Hillman (5 children)
The McNutt Family held regular family reunions in Ashtabula from 1881 through 1949 (their 76th).
2005 McNutt Family Reunion Committee
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|