He may be my great-great grandfather (6 generations listed below). The details sound right. Was his father W. H. Oglesby? One son named William Edgar?
6. M. (W.?) H. OGLESBY (b.1807-Tennessee) & Jane (b.1807-Tennessee)
5. John H. OGLESBY (b.Dec 1835-Alabama) & Mary E. Inman (b.1841-Alabama) moved to Ft Worth, TX in 1872.
4. William Edgar OGLESBY (b.Dec 11 1863-Lincoln Co.,Tennessee;m.Oct 30 1901;d.Mar 19 1952) & Mary E. Inman (b.1841-Alabama) His story is in a book titled "Texas Cowboys: Memories of the Early Days" by Jim & Judy Lanning
3. Edgar Armstrong OGLESBY (b.Aug 18 1902-Fort Worth,Texas;m.Mar 25 1922;d.Jun 24 1985-Wichita Falls,Texas) & Gladys Catherine REED (b.Jan 02 1905-Fort Worth,Texas;d.Nov 05 1987-Duncanville,Texas)
2. Kenneth Edgar OGLESBY (b.Oct 21 1925-Fort Worth,Texas;m.Dec 29 1948;d.Dec 08 1998-Duncanville,Texas) (my father)
1. William David Edgar Oglesby (b.Nov 18 1951-Wichita Falls,Texas;m.Jun 24 1972)(Me)
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|