George Oge, born 1835 in Alsace Lorraine, was in the 1860 and 1880 St. Louis, MO census. He was a farmer and grocer [good thing with all those children!]. His wife was Margarotha (or Margaret), born 1838 in Bavaria. Their children's birth dates are approximate:
1) George, Jr., born 1859 in MO
2) Katharina, born 1860 in MO
3) Josephine, born 1862 in MO
4) Elizabetha, born 1863 in MO
5) Mary, born 1867 in MO
6) Rosalia M., born 1867 in MO
7) Joseph, born 1869 in MO
8) Frank, born 1871 in MO
9) Vicotry M., born 1874 in MO
10) Martha, born 1879 in MO
I believe that Martha married Joseph Gustar Arnold and lived in nearby Belleville, IL.
Is this your line?
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|