I have no birth, death or marriage date for Elizabeth, but do show the same children. Elizabeth was daughter of James Thomas Oatman and Fanny McMillan. James Thomas was born 13 Aug 1853 in PA (1860 and 1900 census), married 19 Aug 1875 to Fanny, daughter of Samuel and Margaret McMillan. Fanny born Feb 1837 in NY. Living in 1880 in Greenwood, Washington Co., NY with Fanny's parents, two brothers and a sister. James and Fanny are buried in Hartford, NY, Morningside Cem.
Elizabeth's children, as much as I have, were:
1) Warren L., b. 26 Feb 1901, Hebron, Washington Co., NY; d. age 69 in Truthville, NY; bur. Mettowee Valley Cem., Pawlet, VT. He was a member of Herschel Lodge 508 F&AM of Hartford and the Modern Woodmen of America. He married first Gretchen Fuller, second Clara Bartley; had children John who lived in Truthville, NY; and Mae, who married Mr. Leach and lived in East Rupert, VT.
2) Fred, m. first Alice Crandall, second Bulah Wood, third ?.
3) Edna, m. first Percy Fuller, second Mr. Monroe
4) Doris, m. John Farrell
5) Lillian May
6) May A., b. 26 Aug 1910, m. Charles Hicks
7) Carl, b. 30 Jul 1912, m. Ruth DeKalb
8) Grace, b. 8 Sep 1916, m. Mr. Rathbun
9) Nathaniel, b. Jan 1919; liv. Barstow, CA
10) Lawrence, b. 7 Apr 1920
11) Betty Jean, b. 18 Jun 1924.
Elizabeth had a sister Jennie, b. ca 1877, PA, m. Mr. Chamberlain. Another sister Mary M., b. 1880, NY, m. Fred Taylor and Joseph Donaldson. A brother Floyd W., b. Apr 1886, PA, killed in an accident in 1918, bur. Morningside Cem., Hartford, NY, no children. Another sister Luella Grace, b. Aug 1888/89, NY, died 1955, buried Morningside Cem., Hartford, NY, m. Bernice Watrous.
Would love to share more if you would like. firstname.lastname@example.org
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|