Here are three census records that I believe are your family. Hope this will be helpful.
1910 > NEW YORK > SCHUYLER > CATHARINE pg. 149
VANZILE, Glenn, head, age 22, married 1 year, b. NY, parents b. NY, occ. laborer
- Theodora, wife, age 23, married 1 year, b. NY, parents b. NY
- Ernest, uncle, age 43, single, b. NY, parents b. NY
VANZILE, Calvin, head, age 49, marriage #2-30 years, b. NY, father b. NJ, mother b. NY, occ. laborer
- Julia, wife, age 54, marriage #1-30 years, mother of five children, four living, b. NY, parents b. NY
1900 > NEW YORK > CHEMUNG CO. > ERIN pg. 169
VANZILE, Calvin, head, b. Oct. 1860, age 39, married 20 years, b. NY, parents b. NY, occ. day laborer
- Julia, wife, age March 1863, age 37, married 20 years, mother of 4 children, 4 living, b. NY, parents b. NY
- Harry G, son, b. May 1887, age 13, b. NY
next door is Ina M. VANZILE, b. April 1883, age 17, b. NY. She is listed as a servant with Dwight BECKWITH who is a widower.
On the next page is Clarence VANZILE, b. Oct. 1880,age 20 who is working as a servant/laborer for Charles & Cora SIMPSON.
1870 > NEW YORK > TOMPKINS CO. > NEWFIELD, pg. 369
VANZYLE, George, age 39, b. NJ, occ. works on farm
- Lydia, age 33, b. NY
- Lucinda, age 12, b. NY
- Calvin, age 9, b. NY
- George, age 6, b. NY
- Ernest, age 3, b. NY
BORICK,Keziah, age 60, b. NY
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|