Some eerie similarities in our lines.
Contact me for more info firstname.lastname@example.org
Descendants of Nathaniel Brown
Generation No. 1
1. NATHANIEL1 BROWN was born Abt. 1794 in RI. He married (1) ELEATHEA CROCKER, daughter of ANDREW CROCKER and ANNA LELAND. She was born 1797 in Clarendon, VT, d 1845 in Geneva, Jennings Co, IN.. He married (2) LYDIA GRIFFITH February 26, 1846 in Jennings Co, In. She was born 1830 in Va.
Children of NATHANIEL BROWN and ELEATHEA CROCKER are:
i. URSULA2 BROWN, b. 1818; m. NATHANIEL RIDOUT.
ii. JULIA ANN BROWN, b. 1820; m. ROBERT DUNN.
iii. ELEATHEA BROWN, b. 1822. d 1823
iv. WILLIAM W BROWN, b. 1824; m. ELIZABETH SCOTT.
2. v. JOSEPH BROWN, b. October 20, 1829, McKean, Erie Co, Pa; d. December 25, 1913, Tonkawa, Ok. m Rachel WILCOX
Generation No. 2
2. JOSEPH2 BROWN (NATHANIEL1) was born October 20, 1829 in McKean, Erie Co, Pa, and died December 25, 1913 in Tonkawa, Kay Co., Ok. He married RACHEL ANN WILCOX September 15, 1850 in Jennings Co, In, daughter of WILLIAM WILCOX and BEULAH EWAN. She was born September 17, 1831 in Ohio, and died March 02, 1903 in Tonkawa, Ok.
Notes for JOSEPH BROWN:
Newspaper article: Kay Co, OK
Wed of this week Uncle Joe had a birthday, making eighty times he celebrated that very important event in his career. He says he is 48 years old but of late years he has been celebrating his birthday on an average of 3 times a year, and that accounts for the eighty. He says he doesn't want the impression to get out that he is 80. A big dinner at the home of W N Brown, to which 28 guest sat down, served to commmemorate the event.
Children of JOSEPH BROWN and RACHEL WILCOX are:
3. i. WILLIAM NATHANIEL3 BROWN, b. February 14, 1854, Tn; d. 1921, Tonkawa, Kay Co, OK.
4. ii. JULIA ANN BROWN, b. June 06, 1856, Jennings Co, In; d. January 02, 1926, Nardin, Kay Co, Ok.
5. iii. CLARK BROWN, b. 1858, Warren Co, Monmouth?, In.
Generation No. 3
3. WILLIAM NATHANIEL3 BROWN (JOSEPH2, NATHANIEL1) was born February 14, 1854 in Tn, and died 1921 in Tonkawa, Kay Co, OK. He met (1) ELLA Bef. 1878 in Prob Tayor Co, Ia. She died Bef. 1898. He married (2) PEARL WEST 1902 in Tonkawa, Ok, daughter of ONJESBY WEST and MARY SAILOR. She was born 1881 in Mo., and died 1956 in Tonkawa, OK.
Children of WILLIAM BROWN and ELLA are:
6. i. ORA JOSEPH4 BROWN, b. 1885, Clearfield, Taylor Co, Ia; d. May 25, 1937, Tonkawa, Ok.
ii. LILLIE BROWN, b. Bef. 1898, Prob Taylor Co, Ia; d. Bef. 1898, Prob Taylor Co, Ia.
Children of WILLIAM BROWN and PEARL WEST are:
iii. ROY4 BROWN, b. 1898.
7. iv. DONALD RAY BROWN, b. April 04, 1907, Tonkawa, Kay Co, Ok; d. 1978, Houston, Tx.
v. DOROTHY BROWN, b. April 04, 1907, Tonkawa, Kay Co, Ok; m. SWARTS OR SCHWARTZ; b. Unknown, Unknown.
4. JULIA ANN3 BROWN (JOSEPH2, NATHANIEL1) was born June 06, 1856 in Jennings Co, In, and died January 02, 1926 in Nardin, Kay Co, Ok. She married SAMUEL MARTIN SMITH January 08, 1874 in Warren co, Monmouth Il.
Children of JULIA BROWN and SAMUEL SMITH are:
i. ROSE MARIE4 SMITH, b. November 04, 1874, Ia.
ii. ANNA MAUD SMITH, b. April 04, 1877, Ia; d. October 10, 1884, Hannibal, Marion Co, Mo.
8. iii. WILLIAM JOSEPH SMITH, b. May 09, 1881, Clearfield, Ia; d. January 18, 1941, Tacoma, Wa.
iv. CHALMER MARTIN SMITH, b. March 30, 1889; d. Oklahoma City, Ok; m. April 15, 1911, Roswell, Chaves Co, NM.
v. ROYAL FRED SMITH, b. September 10, 1893, Ia; m. March 20, 1914, Alma, Wabaunsee, Ks.
5. CLARK3 BROWN (JOSEPH2, NATHANIEL1) was born 1858 in Warren Co, Monmouth?, In. He married JENNIE? in Il/IA ?.
Child of CLARK BROWN and JENNIE? is:
i. JOSEPH4 BROWN JR, b. Ia.
Generation No. 4
6. ORA JOSEPH4 BROWN (WILLIAM NATHANIEL3, JOSEPH2, NATHANIEL1) was born 1885 in Clearfield, Taylor Co, Ia, and died May 25, 1937 in Tonkawa, Ok. He married MARY ALMA GILKESON June 14, 1906 in Tonkawa, Ok, daughter of WILLIAM GILKESON and SARAH BREWER. She was born March 17, 1885 in Carlysle, Ka, and died August 21, 1967 in Ponca City, Ok.
Child of ORA BROWN and MARY GILKESON is:
i. KENNETH WILLIAM5 BROWN, b. July 15, 1907, Tonkawa, Ok; d. July 24, 1928, Oklahoma City, Ok.
7. DONALD RAY4 BROWN (WILLIAM NATHANIEL3, JOSEPH2, NATHANIEL1) was born April 04, 1907 in Tonkawa, Kay Co, Ok, and died 1978 in Houston, Tx. He married (1) GENEVIEVE MORRISON, daughter of THOMAS MORRISON and KATHERINE BRESLIN. She was born in Ft Smith, Ar., and died July 17, 1997 in Ft Worth, Tx. He married (2) JUANITA CARSON.
Child of DONALD BROWN and GENEVIEVE MORRISON is:
9. i. DONALD REED5 BROWN, b. May 16, 1938, Ada, Ok.
Child of DONALD BROWN and JUANITA CARSON is:
ii. LISA5 BROWN, b. Oklahoma, Ok.
8. WILLIAM JOSEPH4 SMITH (JULIA ANN3 BROWN, JOSEPH2, NATHANIEL1) was born May 09, 1881 in Clearfield, Ia, and died January 18, 1941 in Tacoma, Wa. He married OLIVE AURELIA TAYLOR June 07, 1905 in Kay Co, Ok.
Children of WILLIAM SMITH and OLIVE TAYLOR are:
10. i. MAUDE MABEL5 SMITH, b. October 11, 1906, Elida, Rosevelt Co, NM.
ii. DON EUGENE SMITH, b. January 07, 1909, NM; d. January 11, 1936, Tacoma, Wa.
Generation No. 5
9. DONALD REED5 BROWN (DONALD RAY4, WILLIAM NATHANIEL3, JOSEPH2, NATHANIEL1) was born May 16, 1938 in Ada, Ok. He married SANDRA HALL PECKHAM October 15, 1961 in Buzzards Bay, Ma ?, daughter of SAMUEL PECKHAM and JEAN HARDEN. She was born November 15, 1943.
Children of DONALD BROWN and SANDRA PECKHAM are:
11. i. CHRISTOPHER REED6 BROWN, b. October 10, 1962, Fairbanks, Alaska.
12. ii. MICHAEL WAYNE BROWN, b. October 07, 1964, Ft Wainwright, Fairbanks, Alaska.
13. iii. MARK EDWARD BROWN, b. June 19, 1967, Greatfalls, Mt.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|