Hope this helps (part of my family tree)
6th Child: Angeline Kellogg (b. Antwerp April 10, 1840) (Dau of Elijah and Tamer Kellogg) On May 13, 1860 married George P. Coolidge. (b. in Antwerp, Nov 10, 1840 - d. in Antwerp, Nov. 21, 1897), son of Charles Coolidge and Abi Kirkbride, of Philadelphia, NY. He was a graduate of the Genesee Seminary; was a Republican. At the time of his death they had about four hundred acres of land; had a nice track on one of his farms and was a enthusiastic horseman.
Angeline and George’s Children in Antwerp:
· Brayton James Coolidge, (b. May 14, 1861 d. in Antwerp, Feb 29, 1896), m. Helen Rider,.in Antwerp, Sept. 9, 1880
· Lizzie Marie Coolidge, (b. Sept. 22, 1862 - d. Nov. 29, 1894) m. David J.Taylor in Antwerp on Dec. 3, 1885, res. in Antwerp. David J was the son of Alonzo H. Taylor (b. near Hartford, Conn., January 2, 1816, and came with his parents to Antwerp, NY., locating at Ox Bow, when four years old. In 1855 Alonzo married Mary A. Laidlow, of this town, and they had five children, namely: Nancy B., Andrew S., David J., Elizabeth A., and Jane. David J. received a common school education and is now engaged in farming. December 3, 1885, he married Lizzie M., daughter of George P. Coolidge, of Antwerp, and Lizzie and David J. had two children, Mable E. and Florence M.
· Elizabeth A. Coolidge, (b. Dec. 6, 1863), m. William Cook Morris in Antwerp, Mar. 28, 1888; res in Antwerp.
· Jay Herbert Coolidge, (b Oct. 11, 1865); m. Carrie Robinson in Antwerp 14 Dec. 1887.
· Jerome Pearson Coolidge, (b. Dec. 21, 1873), m. Mae Taylor in Antwerp, Feb. 10, 1897, res. in Antwerp.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|